Re: CA and Jobs- and the Enron/Anderson megafiasco

Lesley wrote

 -----Can we give this issue a rest, or at least take it off line for a
while?

I know that I'm going to hate myself for this tomorrow and others
(especially Lesley will hate me sooner)
But I just have to make one more observation that I do home that Lucinda
will answer.

Lucinda, you said that 13 years was long enough for the ACA  to convince
archivists that they should become certified.

And yet you work for the United Federation of Teachers.  How long did it
take the educational community to convince teachers and school trustees that
certification was necessary?  Wasn't it something like 75 years?

Paul (known locally as the Records Nazi) Scott
Harris County, TX