NEA Newsletter deadline February 8

The deadline for submission of press releases, job and people
announcements, and calendar events
for the New England Archivists Newsletter is just around the
corner.  Please send submissions in electronic form to Ellen Doon at
<ellen.doon@yale.edu> by Friday, February 8.  Submissions received by this
date will be included in the April issue.  We are especially looking for
news items from organizations in New England, but we welcome news of
broader appeal and importance.

The NEA Newsletter is a quarterly publication. Deadlines for submission are
in February, May, August, and November.

Thank you,

Ellen Doon
Archivist