Bill Grealish. Humanities Department Reference Desk. Boston Public Library

Please arrange for me to read the most recent and the previous
 a. regular and special reports
 b. annual curatorial reports
 c. annual reports
 d. seasonal reports
 e. intermittent reports
 f. monthly reports
 g. any and all other reports

 of Humanities Curator Bill Grealish and of the Humanities Department.
 of the Boston Public Library which is our Regional and Massachusetts
 Library of Last Recourse Statewide Reference and Referral Center.

 My interest is especially in those narrative parts of reports that
 have to do with collections development, descriptive bibliography
 and other portions of reports that refer to the collections
 or to particular collections.

The Honorable Thomas M. Menino, Mayor's Cabinet, Mayor's Liaisons,
 City Councillors, City Clerk, State Archivists and Massachusetts
 Library Commissioners should read reports of Curator Bill Grealish
 and of the Humanities Department and confirm the ready availability
 of the reports to all citizens interested, concerned or affected by
 the information in the reports.

Previous obstacles to access the information in the reports have
 fettered Reference Desk users with unnecessarily bureaucratic
 red tape, delays or denials.

I remain, as ever, advocating for institutional change and for
 improving the organizational culture of our cities' public libraries!

Best wishes,
 oo__  Donald Warner Saklad

http://zork.net/~dsaklad

tel. 617.661.9650  voice/fax