Skirting the dreaded...

Title: Skirting the dreaded...

Yeah, but think about the possibilities! Who needs to use "CA" when for a mere $500 you can call yourself an ARCHIVIST! ("I pledged my $500, so I can now call myself an ARCHIVIST!" So much for graduate school!) I wonder if we could persuade them to create a "CA" category for those who REALLY feel the need for those two letters (for a price, of course)...

Dennis "Suddenly feeling slightly less charitable about some 'non-profit trusts' than before" Moser