Re: Skirting the dreaded...

Most people here have some inkling of what I am trained for.  That may
have to do with the fact most of these people are historians or others who
make use of archives.  As to my co-workers, I just mention the University
archives here on campus where I used to work.  I guess the only people who
really have trouble understanding what I do are my close friends.  We've
gotten to the point where we don't really talk about archives or what an
archivist does because it is quite a trick to explain archival work in
layman's terms.

Andy Vinovskis
Information Resolution Assistant II
Serials Recording Division