Electronic Archives: Help getting an article

Jan. 28

During the recent discussions regarding electronic archives a couple of sources of information were mentioned in one of the messages.  One of the sources was an articles from Archives and Manuscripts (November 2000, pages 71-91) by Lucie Paquet entitled, "Appraisal, Acquisition, and Control of Personal Electronic
Records: From Myth to Reality.?

Could someone help me obtain a copy of this article or point me to where I could get a copy?

Thank you.

--
Jim Ford
Curator & Archivist