Katy
From:         Catherine Bruck <bruck@IIT.EDU>
Date:         Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:50:53 -0600

--
Katy Smith
Reference Librarian

"A dog reflects the family life.  Whoever saw a frisky dog in a gloomy family,
 or a sad dog in a happy one?  Snarling people have snarling dogs,
dangerous people have dangerous ones."
---Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure of the Creeping Man"

P. Toby Graham, PhD
Head, Special Collections                phone (601)266-5077
McCain Library & Archives                fax   (601)266-6269
The University of Southern Mississippi   email Toby.Graham@usm.edu
Box 5148
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-5148