Re: Astrid Lindgren

If memory serves me correctly, there is a whole museum in Stockholm devoted
to Astrid Lindgren and her work.

Paul Anderson
Washington University

I discovered the Dagens Nyheter's front page announcement of the death of
Astrid Lindgren -- the creator of Pippi Longstocking and other such
characters.  I don't read Swedish (though I am 1/16th) but she appears to
have been 94 years old and died from some sort of virus.  Another author of
classic children's literature no longer with us.  I hope some Swedish
University has jumped on her papers.

Julia Bazar
Special Projects Librarian (Archivist)
GLBT Historical Society of Northern Ca.