RAIN postings was Re: A solution to our image problems!?

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:39:40 -0500, Anna Truman <trumanak@EMAIL.UC.EDU>
wrote:

>Oh yes, and if you'd like to read the whole article, here's the link,
though
>I'm sure it was in the RAIN posting for the day.
>http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/28/business/28CHEN.html

due to work load and commuting demands RAIN stories are posted on a week
delayed basis. So what ever is collected this week will be posted to the
lists on next Sunday.

Feel free to send possible stories to pakurilecz@aol.com use the Subject:
RAINdrop.

I always review the NYTimes, WSJournal, WashPost, WashTimes on a regular
basis.

I have not picked up the Cheney/GAO dispute as that is widely reported in
the press of late.

Peter Kurilecz
pakurilecz@aol.com