From: Ed Frank [mailto:efrank@MEMPHIS.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 3:17 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Navy Training Films

I just got off the phone with a gentleman who has discovered
a cache of reel-to-reel training films produced by the Bureau
of Naval Weapons from (he guesses) the 1940s to the 1960s.
He hates to toss them, and I hate to tell him to do so . . . I would
appreciate pointers to any individual or institution that preserves
such things.

TIA!

Ed Frank
U of Memphis Special Collections