Let's try this again - RECALL fire

It appears that both archives and recmgmt-l treat mail forwarded from AOL as if it were an attachment. Here is the original message I received

There is a link to a French newspaper with some good photos, but the article is in French. Have not found anything on it in my news searches

PeterK

<snip>
Forwarded from downunder

 Elizabeth Wilson
 PERMS Team
 Information and Communications Technology
 Public Record Office
 Kew, Richmond
 Surrey, UK. TW9 4DU
 Telephone: 020 8876 3444 ext. 2516