ArchiMac BBS is back online!

Hello,

Due to administrative problems at the University's Domain Name Server,
ArchiMac BBS which used to be at <http://www.archimac.marun.edu.tr/>, from
now on  will be at the address

<http://www.archimac.org/>

To those of you who have been trying to access pages on my server in the last
month, I would like to present my apologies for this problem which had been
totally out of my control.

You are all kindly requested to update your bookmarks and links accordingly,
if you have got any. The IP number of the server (194.27.52.70) is still the
same and all pages are still under their previous directories. Thus, of the
most popular pages

- List of mailing lists on archives, RIM and museums (currently 150+) is at
     <http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Lists/index.spml>

- Links to links on archives and RIM is at
     <http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Links.spml>

- Cartoons on archives and RIM is at
     <http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Cartoons.spml>

- Slogans on archives and RIM is at
     <http://www.archimac.org/Profession/Slogans.spml>

However, please note that the pages about the Archives Department at Marmara
University have now moved to

<http://fef.marmara.edu.tr/arsiv/index.htm>

Please forward this announcement to as many lists as you think appropriate.

In the next couple of weeks I will be busy informing those who were kind
enough to give a link (about 170) to pages on my server from their web pages.
So, writing separately to mailing lists, except for the ARCHIVES and RECMGMT
lists, will not be in my priority of things to do. That will have to wait
till later, since I need to re-subscribe to about 120 lists, again, to be
able to that.

If you are the admin of any list that I had been a subscriber to via my
board, please accept my sincerest apologies for all the trouble this must
have caused you all this time. I will try to resubscribe to your list(s) once
I get things going in the right track again.

Greetings from Istanbul, Turkiye
Bekir Kemal Ataman
ArchiMac BBS Sysop and Webmaster
<http://www.archimac.org/>