Re: display cases

The following isn't exactly an appropriate solution, but a recent discussion re: scrounging creatively as a critical archival asset brings my own private
solution to mind.   Back home I made a display case for various printing equipment (artifacts?)
by taking a piece of an old lawyer's bookcase (nobody ever knows what to do with a single shelf, and do you know how many get lost from the rest of their case?) and mounted it on a pair of those cast iron stands that tend to get separated from those gorgeous antique sewing machines.  You can put the glass top or side facing, depending on your needs (I find top facing ideal for my particular needs...)

Amazing what can be done with stuff from an old barn....

Holly Hodges

P.S. clean the case thoroughly before using it for exhibiting stuff.