Re: PETITION TO KEEP FORMER MAYOR GIULIANI'S OFFICIAL PAPERS PUBL IC UPDATE

Apropos of this, NYART has posted the full text of the petition and an
announcement about the press conference on our website.

www.nycarchivists.org

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021