Help with appraisal

We are a group of students at Montreal University. We are working on a
project for the evaluation of audio-visual archives (mainly movies,
moving images and sound). We want to create a set of rules in a table
format so people can easily rate each rule for this evaluation. The
project is for University Archives.

We are seeking for existing appraisal table for that kind of archives,
if anyone have something, Please help

Many thanks

Nancy Drolet
student, Master Information Science