Boston City Archives. Giuliani Archives.

Our Boston city's archives have been managed incompetently so as to
 intimidate people interested, concerned or affected by the
 information. Archives of the City of Boston Public Library Department
 itself as an institution with its own historical records are not
 acquisitioned and accessioned in a manner to encourage their use.

 The news about the Giuliani Archives reflects a lack of application
 of the good principles of archival acquisition and accession.

 Instead of being receptive to our public library users suggestions,
 comments and questions, BPL Research Library's John Dorsey is
 adamant. It goes to the curricula of our graduate schools in
 related fields of archival studies, records management and library
 and information studies. The schools for the most part indoctrinate
 with too didactic curricula instead of a more creative open
 intellectual approach

Problematically,
 oo__   dWs

Weblog. Guide to Problematical Boston Public Library Use
 http://zork.net/~dsaklad