Still interested in the names of the eight Houston ARMA Enron members

I am still interested in the names (I don't need email addresses or other
contact information) of the eight members of the Houston ARMA organization
who have been affiliated or worked for Enron.

I am a reporter; I intend to contact those folks to ask them a few questions
for an article on records management issues in the news.  No one is accusing
ARMA members of anything untoward; I don't see why getting this information
(without contact info) would be problematic.  Certainly any of the eight
would be free to decline to comment - but it would be THEIR choice.

Anyone who has this information is encouraged to send it to

Michael Ravnitzky
mikerav@mindspring.com

Thanks.