MOSLER SAFE CO. - WEIGHT?

I am hoping that someone out there in listserv land can help me...

The TIME Inc. Archives has been given marching orders to vacate it's
current quarters (with less than two weeks notice!) to make room for CNN
offices (don't get the bile started...).

We have to move an old Mosler two door fireproof safe (probably
purchased in the 60s or 70s) to  a new floor.  Rockefeller Center will
not allow the safe on to the service elevators unless they know it's
weight.  I checked the metal tags bolted inside the doors of the safe,
but they do not contain that information (just serial numbers --
Underwriters Laboratories certification, etc.).

I tried contacting the Mosler Safe Company to see if they could give me
any information.  Unfortunately, they ceased operations in August of
last year (they had already closed down their Hamilton, Ohio plant in
the mid 90s).  Diebold purchased some assets of the company in October.
I talked to their service department, but they could not help me.  They
did not retain any specs on old Mosler equipment.

Do any of you have a similar Mosler vault (and know the approximate
weight)?  The safe is 75.5" high -- 51.5" wide -- and 31" deep.

I would be grateful for any information that you can share with me.
Please feel free to contact me off list.

Regards,

Bill Hooper
TIME Inc. Archives
1271 Ave. of the Americas, rm.26-52C