Past Perfect software

Dear list members,

I'm posting this query for our museum, which is looking
at automation systems.  They are considering Past Perfect,
among other systems.  (The archives is
committed to ExLibris's Aleph, so we're looking at it for
objects rather than manuscript collections.)  A search of the
archives turned up more questions than answers, since
apparently most of the answers were sent privately.  The
specific questions we're looking at are:

* is this software a good long-range option?
* has anyone migrated data from Past Perfect to a
   different system?
* can anyone evaluate the web interface?

...and anything else you can tell us would really be helpful.

I'll summarize for the list if people respond privately.

Many thanks,
Joy Kingsolver