From: Nancy Iannucci [mailto:niannucc@EMMA.TROY.NY.US]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:19 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: The Miscellaneous Box!

Hello All,

As I am going though a particular collection and arranging series sets...I know that I am going to end up with a box labelled as "Miscellaneous."  I don't know if any one else out there feel this way but I HATE miscellaneous boxes.  Sometimes these boxes are a must have, no other alternative, or a necessary disease!  Unless...there is someone out there who has a wonderful suggestion--or feels the same way that I do and has come up with something in order to avoid one of these "grab bag" of boxes!

Thanks for your time with this question.

Nancy Iannucci
Emma Willard School Archives