Thanks for info on Thorsten Lindberg; still looking for Abe Lincoln in bowling alley

Many thanks to those who have sent citations and urls for info on Thorsten
Lindberg.  And also for your indulgence--in my haste to get laptop, etc.
packed up in time for a 2 p.m. closing, I neglected to mention what I had,
and hadn't, been able to check at that point.  So, apologies for my omission,
and appreciation for your indulgence!

Holly Hodges

P.S. Yes, if you know where the original is, I'm still interested in finding
that out, too!