[Fwd: [alis] (Fwd) Invitation to join SFA Listserv]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [alis] (Fwd) Invitation to join SFA Listserv
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:31:50 -0500
From: kmccook@tampabay.rr.com
To: "Announcements from Library and Information Science"
<alis@lists.acomp.usf.edu>

You need to be a member of SFA, but I thought you'd all like to
beaware of this new list.

Date sent:              Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:24:59 -0500
To:                     Kmccook@tampabay.rr.com
From:                   Burt Altman <baltman@mailer.fsu.edu>
Subject:                Invitation to join SFA Listserv

Announcement
Society of Florida Archivists Members Listserv

Members of the Society of Florida Archivists (SFA) now have the
priviledge
of communicating online with their
colleagues, posting news or announcements, asking professional
questions,
or participating in archival discussions.

If you are a current SFA member in good standing, we invite you to
subscribe to the Society of Florida Archivists Members Listserv.

To subscribe, go to the SFA Members Listserv website, at

Complete the "Subscribe to SFA" form and click the "Subscribe" button.
You
will shortly receive a
"Welcome to SFA" message, which provides instructions for posting
messages
to the list and how
to change your listserv options.

We encourage new listserv members to introduce themselves to other
members
of the SFA Members Listserv.
If you have any questions, please send them to our list manager,
baltman@mailer.fsu.edu.

Sincerely,
Burt Altman
SFA Webmaster/Listserv Manager