Human Remains collection - storage advice is sought

Here is a tricky request  -  can anyone help with this.  My correspondent
writes:

" I'm working on the Human Remains collection in the Museum, and I was
hoping that someone could send me information on how their Museum stores
their Human Remains. I know that this subject is very controversial in many
countries, but I'm trying to find out if there are any international ways
one can store these Human Remains. "

Please email your responses to me rather than the list.  I appreciate that
there are strong cultural and ethical concerns expressed in many quarters on
this subject, but this is not the nature of the inquiry and I am therefore
prepared to forward the request for your consideration and response.

with thanks
Roger
director@globalmuseum.org

Global Museum -  the international museum webzine read in more than 91
countries   http://www.globalmuseum.org