FW: Archival Thefts

Ron:  You make an excellent point.   Perhaps archives whose holdings include
very valuable documents and ephemeral items should make it a policy to hold
annual inventories as is done by businesses and manufacturers.

I am forwarding your idea to the archives listserve because it would be
interesting to know if the National Archives staff performs annual
inventories of their collections.  Perhaps listserve members from NARA would
respond.

Cathleen