Re: Oh No! It's Friday Funnies Time!--Enron

Title: RE: Oh No! It's Friday Funnies Time!--Enron

Sounds like the Exxon Valdez which changed its name. It didn't work. Also Jeff Gillooley (sp?) of Tanya Harding fame changed his name. I think he remarried too. Maybe he should have taken his wife's name.   We still hear these names in Oregon.  I guess PGE in Portland is safe. They never changed their name when they were taken over by Enron. Oops! I let the secret out.

Kit Leary
Oregon Shakespeare Festival