From: Ann Otto [mailto:ann.otto@BTINTERNET.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:37 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: the trouble with stickies

I am working on archiving a collection in which several of the documents
have "stickies" (or post-its) attached them.  As a temporary measure I've
removed the sticky, stuck it to a separate acid-free sheet of paper (usually
a partial sheet), noted the document to which the sticky applies, and
clipped the whole lot together with a shiny brass paper clip.  Obviously,
this is, at best, at temporary solution.

Any suggestions on how to handle these sticky notes on a longer-term basis
for an archival collection?

Thanks.

Ann Otto
The Wiener Library