Re: the trouble with stickies

The ruler/pencil/photocopy strategy is a good one, and in cases where we don't
want to throw out the stickies, and where we can afford to use the mylar, we
have removed the sticky, placed it in a mylar sleeve in the corresponding spot,
and left the mylar in front of the page that used to have the sticky.

Mandy York
Archivist, Southwestern Writers Collection
SWT, San Marcos, Texas
512-245-3861