Re: Original binders

Thanks, Peter, for the reminder that sometimes these decisions are not as
simple as they appear.  Availability of time, labor, physical space and
resources, and general funding (which affects all of the above, and is in
short supply in many archival institutions and repositories... esp these
days) are just some of the many factors to consider when determining how to
proceed with any project.  I couldn't begin to count the times I've cringed
to find materials in _really_ grungy envelopes and folders and simply had to
continue on with them in such housing.  Because not only were there no
archivally acceptable folders and document cases available, but there was
just no money to get any.

Holly Hodges