Rutkovskis files. Denial of Service at BPL Reference Desk.

The Honorable William Francis Galvin  pre@sec.state.ma.us
 [ http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcaac/aacintro.htm ]

Bernard A Margolis  BPL President  bmargolis@bpl.org
 [ http://www.bpl.org/general/seniorstaff.htm ]

Gunars Rutkovskis  BPL Assistant Director for Resources and
 Research Library Services  grutkov@bpl.org
 [ http://www.bpl.org/general/management.htm ]

don@saklad.org (  http://zork.net/~dsaklad  )

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Massachusetts State Secretary Division of Public Records

Dear Secretary Galvin,

Please arrange for me to read the Rutkovskis files about Boston Public
 Library collections and collection development. The materials are
 filed at Mr. Rutkovskis' Department and have been denied for lack of
 response from Boston Public Library Assistant Director for Resources
 and Research Library Services Gunars Rutkovskis. Denial of service at
 our public library reference desk needs to be remedied.

Rutkovskis Collections and Collections Development Studies
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/collections6701.htm
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/trusteeagenda91900.htm

Best wishes,
 Donald Warner Saklad

email:
don@saklad.org

COPY
====
To: Bernard A Margolis  BPL President  bmargolis@bpl.org
    Gunars Rutkovskis  BPL Assistant Director for Resources and
     Research Library Services  grutkov@bpl.org
    don@saklad.org (  http://zork.net/~dsaklad  )
Please arrange for me to read any and all the Rutkovskis files about
 Boston Public Library collections and collection development.