Re: FW-Female USO/SRAO volunteers/members, Vietnam War

Sorry we are not in the east, but here at the University of Denver
we have been processing the collected papers of women in an organization
called the Circle of Sisters. These are women who served in various
civilian capacities in Vietnam. This is a large collection of diaries,
correspondence, photographs, publications such as newsletters, objects,
ephemera, etc.

I would like to hear from others with similar collections.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver