Re: Moldy books

Ritzenthaler, Mary Lynn. Archives and Manuscripts: Conservation, A Manual on Physical Care and Management. SAA Basic Manual Series. Chicago: Society of American Archivists, 1983

Chris Flynn CA CRM

Records Officer

University of Idaho

cflynn@uidaho.edu

208/885-4408

What is it with you Jazz Archivists and moldy books?