From: "Fitzgerald, Rebecca" <rfitzger@MSMARY.EDU>
To: <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: Citation re. "Post-it" damage

I might as well chime in, too.  Researchers here were allowed to use sticky
notes as tabs on several volumes of bound student newspapers, and no matter
how carefully they are removed, it is impossible not to cause some tearing
of the very brittle paper.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, CA
Mt. St. Mary's Archives & Dept. of Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's College & Seminary
Emmitsburg, MD
301/447-5397
301/447-6868 (fax)