Archives Listserv Members with Yahoo.com email accounts

Sorry to bother the entire list with this request but
I am trying to contact Archives Listserv members who
have their messages sent to a yahoo.com account.

Over the past week or so yahoo has begun delivering
some of the messages from this  Listserv to my bulk
mail account.  This is a special account that is used
to filter out SPAM but the messages that are winding
up there are normal postings, sometimes original
messages, sometimes replies to messages.  I've tried
sending them to yahoo for review, indicating I want to
receive them in my regular mailbox.  So far, no luck
-- a dozen or more new messages from the Listserv
wind up there each day.

Please reply to me off the list (since we're a fairly
small subsection of addresses) and let me know if you
are experiencing the same problem and if you have had
success in getting them to stop this practice or have
any idea why certain Listserv messages are being
classed as spam.

Thanks  very much.

Judy Turner
Milwaukee Public Museum