http://www.bpl.org/general/policies

Thank you for the information Ruth Kowal !
 I'm grateful for your interest about the reference enquiry and
 rereading the information now in this format, having read through it
 via
 http://www.bpl.org/general/policies

Boston Public Library Assistant Director for Resources and Research
 Library Services Gunars Rutkovskis' files contain descriptive
 bibliography for the scope of many collections. It might be that the
 files weren't initially thought to be directly intended for other
 readers having been compiled by Mr. Rutkovskis and colleagues within
 that BPL Division. Yet the informational files there kept by
 Mr. Rutkovskis are subject to public records principles of the
 Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Please consider checking them out and
 let me know, give me some clues how to make a reference enquiry to
 read the contents of a bit of a batch of the files.

A descriptive bibliography team would gather the material and
 make more accessible to readers the BPL collections that elude.

Cheers! and best wishes,
 oo__  Don Warner Saklad

http://zork.net/~dsaklad

       don@saklad.org
       tel 617.661.9650

BPL Director Ruth Kowal <rkowal@bpl.org>,
Assistant Director for Resources and Research Library Services
 Gunars Rutkovskis <grutkov@bpl.org>,
BPL President Bernard A. Margolis <bmargolis@bpl.org>,
Coordinator of Reference Services Susan Glover Godlewski
 <sgodlewski@bpl.org>,
Research Library Services Office Special Library Assistant Level IV
 John P Dorsey <jdorsey@bpl.org>,
Resources and Processing Coordinator Mary Beth Dunhouse
 <mbdunhouse@bpl.org>,
Book Delivery Curator Scot J Cornwall <scornwall@bpl.org>,
Special Collections Librarian Level I Ellen Connolly
 <econnolly@bpl.org>,