Re: Citation re. "Post-it" damage

Of course!  Aren't we all counting the clips and staples we remove?  (I've
saved about a quart of rusty paper clips and a quart of rusty staples to
use in a future art project - can't think of anything yet, but since those
things are so much a part of my life, I figure an idea will pop up
eventually.)  Aloha, Ellen