Minutes. Boston Public Library Board. Regional and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse Statewide Reference and Referral Center

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Massachusetts State Secretary Division of Public Records
tel 617.727.2832
http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcaac/aacintro.htm

Dear Secretary Galvin,

Please arrange for me to read the minutes of the last meeting of our
 public library board, a Massachusetts public library or arrange for
 the minutes of the last meeting to be available via Boston Public
 Library web links
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/meetings.htm

The minutes haven't been available after the meetings. The lib should
 regard minutes as public records including original versions yet
 unedited.

Also Collections Committee minutes haven't been available after the
 public meetings.
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/meetings.htm

Enclosed is a request denied 18 February 2002.

Would you be available to discuss how Boston Public Library Adult and
 Readers Information Services Department Reference Desks and BPL
 Government Documents Department Reference Desk would better comply
 with open government freedom of information principles vis a vis
 municipal public records?...
http://www.bpl.org/central/adult/adult.htm
http://www.bpl.org/research/govdocs

Best wishes,