Stenographic records of the Boston City Council

1. How would people get to read the stenographic records of the
    Boston City Council ?...

    Currently, the web version of Minutes of the Boston City Council
    are mere listings of transactions, too very spare to be useful
    and use language that's unclear to anyone's idea common sense
    http://cityofboston.gov/citycouncil

2. Are the stenographic machines used by stenographic reporters and
    court reporters similar in any way to the captioning technology
    used for tv broadcast viewers who're deaf?...

    We need to make our Boston City Council more accessible to people
    with hearing impairment or people who're deaf.