Re: Citation re. "Post-it" damage

Aloha everyone,

We've certainly seen our share of rusted whatevers on papers, in books,
etc., but two of our more exciting (?) examples were the "binding" of
loose journals with the wire used to hang framed items and, my personal
favorite, several nails through the papers and bent back!  Our director
had a suggestion to help educate folks about proper preservation
techniques - don't just save these things for our own amusement, but put
pictures of this sort of mistreatment on our website.  Of course, I
haven't had time to do that yet...8->

Aloha piha,
Judy
Judith A. Kearney, MLIS, CA