From: michael petit [mailto:jmichaelpetit@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 12:15 PM
To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Subject: MLS degree a joke?

A disgruntled UCLA biology undergraduate has just put
in print a tirade against "library science" in the
"Daily Bruin." If you're having a boring Friday
waiting for the weekend to begin, have a look at
"Library science degree: file that under 'stupid'"

www.dailybruin.ucla.edu/db/printer.asp?ID=18860

=====
Michael Petit, MLS, AHIP
Librarian