Re: FW: MLS degree a joke?

I note that this person begins his/her article by stating that they
"haven't actually researched the MLS program."  And they call themself a
scientist?  Sounds more like a Rush Limbaugh in training.  They have also
left no contact email address.  I rest my case.

Sylvia Bugbee
Special Collections
University of Vermont