Reposting of Messages

An number of members have contacted me about some
past listserve messages being reposted. We've just
gone on Spring Break here at Miami, and this is
usually the time our systems dept. uses for
maintenance/upgrading of the servers. I think this
is probably the cause of the reposting, and it
should stop fairly soon. However, I will keep an
eye on it and contact systems if it doesn't stop
in the next day or two.

Thanks for your patience,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator