Frank Waller papers

I am searching for the papers of artist and architect Frank Waller (1842-1923). He resided in New York City until the mid-1890s when he moved to Morristown, NJ, where he died. I've already checked the Archives of American Art and Free Joint Public Library of Morristown and Morristownship.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks,

Stephanie Cassidy
Archivist