SUBJECT: Job Posting: Entry-level Archives Career Opening Availab le, New York City

This job announcement is being sent to multiple lists. Please excuse
cross-posting.

Quadriga Art, a fast-paced, and rapidly expanding multi-national art
publishing and manufacturing concern seeks a qualified individual to assist
full-time in our Midtown Manhattan Executive Offices.

REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate must be visually oriented. Fine Arts
background a plus; though superior organizational skills, speed, accuracy,
pattern recognition, and a photographic memory are more essential. Ideally,
we are looking for a creative and energetic individual who has had some
prior experience processing collections. Computer skills must include MS
Word and Excel. Prior experience with image digitization, MS Access, and DOS
helpful.

RESPONSIBILITIES: will include ongoing maintenance of active commercial
archives. Tasks include: editing and consolidation of materials, updating of
electronic and hard-copy finding aids, processing of incoming product
samples and indexing of same. Candidate must be able to lift min. 30 lb.
file boxes. Candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to produce with a
minimal amount of supervision. Excellent interpersonal skills required.

SALARY: $27,000 to start with excellent benefits and 401K plan. Our company
is performance-driven. Achievement is recognized and rewarded; we emphasize
that the potential for promotion within our company is real. This is an
excellent growth opportunity for anyone interested in the fields of
Archives, Graphic Arts, Printing, Communications, or Product Marketing.

Please send a text (ASCII), PDF, or HTML version of your resume to
TGrunewald@QuadrigaArt.com or fax to (212) 889-6868.

Theodore Grunewald
Chief Archivist

Quadriga Art, Inc.