Art reproductions

To Valerie Metzler (or anyone else who has pertinent information):
I saw your posting from January about the art reproduction company, Reofect, possibly from LaPorte, Indiana.

We are looking for a company to replace Meisel in Texas.  They used to make really good reproductions of original paintings which could then be framed and used in a spot where the original would have been in danger or in cases where we just need another copy of a particular painting.  They still exist but were bought out by a bigger company and no longer do this.  We need to use a service like this every few years, as our corporate portraits, especially of the founders, are much in demand in satellite offices, etc.

Did you ever find out anything more about Reofect, or would you happen to know of another company that does this type of work?

Fred Lautzenheiser
Cleveland Clinic Foundation