Replacement values of archives and books

We are revising our emergency plan, and I'm searching for information on determining values of collections. For many of our holdings (artifacts, rare books) we can find the value of individual items through appraisal and auction records. I wonder if there is a formula for placing value on our reference book collection, slides and videos, house files, etc., that is, things that don't have high monetary value, but represent a serious investment if we were to replace our resources in case of a disaster. For example, is there an average book replacement cost by linear foot? I've searched the archives of this list-serve, looked at the SAA and ALA publications catalogs and nothing jumped out at me for being the obvious thing to look at.
Any suggestions?

Val Harris
Collections Librarian/Archivist
Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust