Campaign Buttons

We store ours in flat, glass topped boxes called Riker Mounts. Depending on
the size of the buttons, you can fit about 60-90 buttons in a box. Inside
the box is a sort of cushiony pad that keeps the pins from sliding around
and getting scratched. The boxes store well because you can stack them and
the glass top is great when you're looking for a particular item. We buy
them for about $5 each. An internet search should be able to locate a
supplier, byt here's the address of the person we use.

Wayne Foster
2523 Navarre Road
Columbus, Ohio  43207

Trina