Now, Boys

Back to your corners, please.  This is the sort of stuff even I have no
patience for.  If you must duel over the value of the list and its postings,
at this point I insist you do it privately.

For those who think the list is a load of garbage, I have a simple solution
- unsubscribe.  Those who wish to defend it to the death have no real need -
the value of the list proves itself everytime somebody, newcomer or
otherwise, has a seemingly insurmountable problem solved through the
kindness of others on the list.

Personally, I accept that the crap that comes along is simply the nature of
email lists, and I think the rest of you (at least the one's complaining
about it publicly) have to accept that, or give up on the list.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu