Re: replying to postings on the archives listserv

I enjoy this listserv - political discussions, and Friday Funnies, and all.
But I use Lotus Notes here at the office, and do not have a "Reply to All"
button. But all I have to do is cut & paste the listserv general address in
the "To" line.  I, too, strongly support posting replies of general
interest to the entire list.  The big problem with replies defaulting to
the person and not the list is that none of the replies individuals get
post to the list archives.

Sorry if this reply bothers anyone - just use the "Delete" button, or don't
bother to open posts you are not interested in.

Jeff O'Brien said it very well.  My sentiments *exactly*!   Thanks, Jeff!
: - )

Margaret Monroe
(Office Technician (Typing) )

State of California Department of Transportation
Structure Maintenance & Investigations - Toll Bridges
District 4 District Office, Room 10 - 400
P. O. Box 23660
Oakland, CA  94623 - 0660

Voice: 510 - 286 - 6188
Fax:    510 - 286 - 0353