Re: removing box labels from manuscript boxes

To save me at least from looking, Karen, do you have an item # for those
Associated Bag labels?  I've looked at the website, & I haven't the faintest
idea which page I might find it on.  I suspect others might like to know as
well.

Thanks,

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021