Archives RFP's

Hello

I am the archives representative on a commitee to select a new library
automation system for our institution. The committee is hoping to select
a product which will manage both the library's and the archives'
functions. We have found several examples of library RFP's to use as
models for our own RFP. I'm hoping to locate a RFP which specifically
addresses an archives module. If anyone is aware of such an RFP, or has
a copy of one which they would be willing to share, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Leatherdale
Archivist
The Law Society of Upper Canada
Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario   M5H 2N6
phone: (416)947-3320; fax: (416)644-4884